Wael Shawky Abdulsahib
Civil Engineering Department
عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.
Dr. Wael currently is the head of Structural Engineering Branch in Civil Engineering Department, University of Technology, Iraq. He is assistant professor in structural engineering.
Ph.D. Building and Construction Engineering Department, University of Technology,Baghdad,Iraq,2008
M.Sc. Building and Construction Engineering Department, University of Technology,Baghdad,Iraq,2000
B.Sc. Building and Construction Engineering Department, University of Technology,Baghdad,Iraq,1996.
• Large Deformation Elasto-Plastic Analysis of Space Structures.
• Strength and Ductility of Concrete Encased Composite Beams.
• Experimental Behavior of Circular Steel Tubular Columns Filled with Self-Compacting Concrete under Concentric Load.
• Experimental and Numerical Study for the Effect of Flange Width on the Post Buckling Behavior of Plate Girders Loaded in Shear
• Improving the Strength of Steel Perforated Plate Girders Loaded in Shear Using CFRP laminates
• The effectiveness of CFRP strengthening of steel plate girders with web opening subjected to shear
• Effect of CFRP Layer Orientation on the behavior of Shear Strengthened Steel Plate Girders.
• Experimental and numerical study for the post buckling behaviour of plate girders subjected to bending and shear.
• Shear Strengthening of Composite Steel-Concrete Girders with Web Openings Using CFRP Sheets
• CFRP Strengthening of Steel Plate Girders with Web Openings Subjected to Shear and Bending
• Shear Strengthening of Composite Concrete Steel Plate Girders with Web Openings Using Steel Strips
• Flexural behavior of composite open web steel joist and concrete slab
• A Study on the Behavior of Composite Concrete and Open Web Steel Joists
• Behavior of Composite Open Web Steel Joist under Impact Loading
Advanced Applied Mechanics